Best Bluetooth receivers
It is kind of hard to keep up with technology these days. You could say that something new comes up almost every day. Ok, maybe not something new, but an improved version of yesterday’s product is a sure thing. That is why keeping up is almost impossible. However, there is one thing that most people underestimate, and it has changed the world. I am talking about Bluetooth.
The first time I heard about it and experienced it first hand, I was in high-school. A friend of mine was transferring a song to another phone, but they were not close together. All I knew was infrared technology. You know the drill. To transfer a song you needed to place your phone’s infrared port to the other phone’s infrared port. I was really curious when I did not see the ‘right placement.’ He called me old-school and then explained to me what Bluetooth was. It is safe to say that I was hooked. Now, Bluetooth is used to connect virtually anything that can be connected. However, not all devices you have, like audio systems, have Bluetooth, and here is where Bluetooth receivers come in.
What is a Bluetooth receiver and how does it work?
A Bluetooth receiver is a small device that allows two or more devices to become connected. For example, you can connect the receiver to your audio system, and the phone to the receiver. That way you can play music from your phone to the sound system without using a jack cable. It is as simple as that.
Bluetooth is a wireless communication technology that works only for short distances, but it can be found on virtually everything these days. Laptops, tablets, phones, desktop computers, and others. Of course, older version of those things may not come equipped with Bluetooth, but you can solve that issue with a Bluetooth receiver. The device will pair two devices so that you do not use cables. To put it simply, the connection is nothing other than a simple configuration process. The two devices that you pair will stay connected and the only thing to break that connection is if to shut one or both of them off. Keep in mind that pairing and connection are not the same thing. The connection can be broken by turning off one of the devices while unpairing the devices needs to be done manually.
Now, some of you may think that a Bluetooth receiver means poor sound quality. On the contrary. Looking at where things are going, some Bluetooth receiver will provide better sound quality than most cables. I could not explain to you how that is possible because I am not as tech savvy as you may think, but it can be done.
As for the stability of the connection, this can be tricky. It mainly depends on the receiver itself and its range. As long as your phone, for example, is close enough to the audio system (in your car or your home), the connection is as stable as possible. Unless your rooms are painted with lead, I do not see why the pairing would be unstable.
So the final question remains whether or not a Bluetooth receiver is a worthy investment. Well, the answer is up to you. If you think that you need it, then by all means, go ahead and buy yourself the best Bluetooth receiver you can find. After all, we live in a day and age when nothing is connected physically anymore. That may be an overstatement, but I think you get the point.
What to consider when looking for the best Bluetooth receiver
If you do decide that a Bluetooth receiver is something you need to have, then we should establish some criteria upon which you can base your purchase. Bluetooth receivers are not expensive, but nobody likes ending up with something they do not need, which is why you should look at the aspects below.
- Destination – before looking at something else, you should consider the purpose of your Bluetooth receiver. Do you want to use to stream music in your car, or you want it for home use? You may think that it does not matter, but it does. If you want it for your car, you need a model that is built for such a purpose. It is usually smaller so that it can fit in the glove compartment (where the jack often)
- Design – when you buy something, you clearly want it to look good. And a Bluetooth is no exception. After all, you will be looking at it quite often. That is why design is not something to overlook. Choose a model that has the shape and colors you want. That way, you will feel good about your purchase every single time you lay your eyes upon it.
- Range of connectivity – not all Bluetooth receivers have the same range. Some are for long distances, while others are made for short distances. Keep in mind that the range will reflect in the Bluetooth receiver price, so choose carefully. Even so, a Bluetooth receiver with a 50-feet range is more than You can even go for one made for a shorter distance. After all, you will not leave the house or the car when the music is streaming.
- Compatibility – it is funny how technology is so advanced, and compatibility is still an issue. I get the different operating systems and whatnot, but this I do not understand. However, until this issue is fixed, you need to check the compatibility of the desired product with the devices you have. That is easy to look into. Just read the technical specification of the receiver you want to buy and see what it is compatible with. The rest should be easy.
- Battery life and charging time – this might as well be one of the most important factors to consider. If you buy a beautiful-looking Bluetooth receiver, with a wide range and compatible with all your devices, it is all for nothing if the charging takes forever only to play for a couple of hours. Again, read the specifications on the label, make sure that the battery life is at least satisfactory, and the charging time is low. Otherwise, it is not worth the investment. It would not hurt to read some Bluetooth receivers reviews online. It may say one thing on the label and be an entirely different thing in reality. People who have already bought a particular product can tell you for sure how the device behaves.
What are the best Bluetooth receivers?
I could not possibly tell you that because I have not tried them all. What I can tell you, however, is that I looked into a bunch of Bluetooth receivers online. As a result, I found three excellent products that I am sure you will like. By the way, I own one of the next products so I can tell you for sure if it works as expected or not.
Mpow Bluetooth Receiver
I chose to start with this one because this is the model I bought for my car. It has been working great ever since I bought it, and I can honestly say that the connection did not break once. I am more than satisfied with the receiver, especially since I spent $15 on it. I would not change it. I can connect two devices at once, and I use it for my audio system and my phone. I have a car that did not come with Bluetooth connectivity, so I went for this one. The device is compatible with my Android phone and my tablet. It is a winner, in my opinion.
The range on the Mpow Bluetooth receiver is 33 feet. I have never exceeded a few feet because the device stays in my car at all times, but I can play music in my car if I am like 10 feet away. Since I did not test the 33-feet theory, I cannot say whether or not it is true. However, some other people have, and they stand by what the label says.
Another feature that I like is that the device will reconnect automatically once they are turned on. I just turn on the Bluetooth on my phone, and then the receiver. The pairing is done in an instant. Also, the battery is incredible. I took a road trip a while back, and the receiver worked for 9 hours straight. The label says 10, and I honestly believe it. I said 9 hours because that is how much it took me to reach my destination. The receiver still had juice. The battery takes an hour and a half to recharge, and it is not much at all. I am sure you will enjoy it just as much as I do.
Esinkin Bluetooth Audio Adapter
This model is more suitable for homes rather than cars. It is a small but powerful Bluetooth receiver that will prove that it is worth its money. You can stream music from your phone, tablet, laptop, or anything else that has Bluetooth. The sound quality is fantastic, as many buyers can testify, and the connection is stable. You have nothing to worry about.
Unlike the previous model, this one comes with a power adapter. You need to plug it in to run, but since you use it at home, I do not see why that should be a problem. It is easy to install. All you need to do is plug it in, pair your phone or tablet with the receiver, and press the button. The connection is instant. It works with most audio speakers. Just plug the adapter into any A/V receiver, standard RCA, or a 3.5mm jack.
As for range, this one runs a little bit further than the previous product. The range is up to 50 feet (15 meters.) it is pretty impressive for such a small device, but I am sure it will come in handy. Other than that, I think it is an excellent product that is worth your attention.
Logitech Bluetooth Audio Adapter
Just as the previous product, this one is designed to be used at home or the office. It can help you connect your phone or tablet to a set of speakers, and since it is compatible with most speakers, you can rest assured that it will work with yours too. It has a beautiful design, and to be honest, that was one of the first things that caught my eye. It is Logitech, of course, but in this matter, brand has nothing to do with it. It is just a reminder that the receiver is a high-quality product.
The Bluetooth receiver from Logitech will allow you to pair two devices at once, but as you can expect, you can stream from one or the other. Both the pairing and the re-pairing are easy to accomplish, and the latter will be done automatically. You need to push just one button. Plug it in, connect it to the speakers using the cables you have, and then stream music. It is that simple.
As for range, the Logitech Bluetooth receiver can stream music from a distance of 50 feet. It is pretty impressive, and the connection is stable as long as there is nothing in its path. The sound quality is outstanding, and I am sure you will enjoy it just as much as the thousands of people who have already bought it.
While all three products are worthy of many compliments, I remain with my choice. The Mpow Bluetooth Receiver is one of the best Bluetooth receivers I have ever had. I am very satisfied with it. It works amazing, it is cheap, and it meets its purpose with ease. I would not change it for a $100 receiver even if you gave the money yourself. It is that good.
You cannot say that connectivity is an issue these days. I think it is safe to say that there are toilets somewhere that can be connected to the internet. The point is that Bluetooth is the primary reason that is possible. I lived without it, and it is not one of the things I would give up on. That is for sure. Click here to buy on Amazon
- A Review of Bluetooth Aux
- Confidential Info on Best Bluetooth Adapter That Only the Experts Know Exist
- The Characteristics of Bluetooth Aux Adapter for Car
- The Dirty Truth About Bluetooth Aux Adapter
- The Secrets of Audio Bluetooth Receiver Revealed
- The 30-Second Trick for Bluetooth Rca Adapter
- Reported Buzz on Aux to Bluetooth Adapter Revealed
- If You Read Nothing Else Today, Read This Report on Best Bluetooth Car Stereo
- The Pitfall of Bluetooth Adapter Aux
- Finding the Best Best Bluetooth Transmitter for Tv
- What’s Truly Happening with Receiver Bluetooth
- Details of Stereo Receiver with Bluetooth
- Things You Should Know About Bluetooth Aux Receiver
- Choosing Bluetooth Wireless Audio Receiver
- The Demise of Best Bluetooth Audio Adapter
- The Hidden Facts About Bluetooth Adapter for Stereo Uncovered by an Expert
- Bluetooth to Rca Can Be Fun for Everyone
- The Most Popular Aux Bluetooth
- What You Must Know About Bluetooth Receiver for Speakers
- The Unusual Secret of Bluetooth Aux Cord
- Whispered Best Bluetooth Audio Receiver Secrets
- One of the Most Incredibly Neglected Answers for Bluetooth Stereo Adapter
- Aux to Bluetooth – Overview
- Buying Bluetooth to Aux
- The Recently Leaked Secrets to Bluetooth Audio Transmitter Disclosed
- Bluetooth Receiver for Stereo Exposed
- Magical Answers to Best Stereo Receiver Revealed
- The Unusual Secret of Bluetooth Stereo Receiver
- Dirty Facts About Bluetooth Audio Adapter Revealed
- Un-Answered Problems With Aux Bluetooth Adapter Uncovered
- The Most Incredibly Ignored Solution for Stereo Receiver
- The Debate Over Bluetooth Music Receiver
- The Insider Secret on Bluetooth Transmitter Discovered
- Outrageous Bluetooth Audio Receiver Tips
- Outrageous Bluetooth Receiver Tips